look forward

look forward

April 28, 2011

soory my dear.....T.T


Today I cryin again

I made my dear angry

I din pick up his phone for 11 miss call

At first I really duno he call me

Cuz tat time my phone is on silent

I so regret

Now he is in angry n say evrythg abt me he dun1 to noe

I tought he angry awhile only

But so long d

He stil din reply me

I vry scare to lose him

I really fall in love wiv him d

Is a deep love

I duno hw to keep tis love away

Lao gong, dun angry me la pls

I promis no nex time d

I promis I wil make my hp with sound

Dun angry me lar pls

I jz enjoy my food til din feel tat u is calling me

Sooorrryy

My dear

Pls 4give me can

My eyes is pain nw

Please dun leave me alone.

U noe tat

“I need eu”

Dear,

U are owes in my heart

Pls dun angry me

Can?

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome here

welcome here